Our primary care physicians offer comprehensive evaluation, consultation, and medical management of acute and chronic diseases. They also work with patients to prevent the onset of disease through preventive care and health education.
Northern Medical Center: Primary Care Services
- Annual physical checkup
- Preventive health evaluation
- Medical evaluations and disease management
- Hypertension screening and education
- Employment and school physicals
- Department of Transportation Physical Exam for commercial driver’s license
- Pre-operative history and physical for surgery
- Referrals for specialty care
- Adult immunizations
Primary Care Diagnostic Services
- Strep screening
- Influenza screening
- Pregnancy test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Oximetry (blood oxygen levels)
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Diabetes screening
Primary Care Doctor at Northern Medical Center
Alison (Yingna) Zhou, MD
Dr. Zhou is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She received her medical degree from Harbin Medical University School of Clinical Medicine in China. She completed her internship and residency at Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital, in Mount Vernon, N.Y., where she received the Chief Resident Award.
Dr. Zhou is a physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Learn more about Yingna Zhou, MD.
“A very pleasant experience, Dr. Zhou is a compassionate listener. I felt my concerns were heard and a good feeling of trust established.”
Verified patient, 2020
To read more reviews about Dr. Zhou, please visit Vitals.com
Request an Appointment:
If you have any questions or you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us.